|Price||Available on request|
|Min Order Quantity||1.00 Unit|
|Delivery Lead Time||5 Days|
|Place of Origin||Orissa,India|
|Packaging Details||Box packed condition|
|Transportation Details||Road / Ship|
The main functions of the chlorine supply panel are:
a. To ensure continuous supply of chlorine to the gas mixing panel.
b. The requirement for the replacement of each chlorine cylinder is indicated on the local display and is available to customer though a discrete signal.
c. To allow the purge of the conduits when required, either before replacing a cylinder or before performing maintenance works.
d. To allow quick and safe replacement of chlorine cylinders.
e. To isolate any possible chlorine leak from the environment.
The chlorine supply equipment includes the following elements:
1. An electronic scale with two independent weighing scales specially designed to weigh the two 68 kg chlorine cylinders. The weight signal is sent to a dedicated controller, which controls the switch between the two cylinders when required. The weight of each cylinder is showed on the panel monitoring display.
2. Two ball valves with normally closed electro-pneumatic actuator and limit switch, which receive the signal from the PLC to close or open the chlorine line.
3. A pressure regulator for the purge gas.
4. Two pressure regulators, which control pressure at the cylinder output (one for the right cylinder and one for the left cylinder).
5. A main pressure regulator for chlorine, which stabilises the chlorine output at 40 psi.
6. A chlorine detector, which activates an alarm in case of a leak in the room. This detector monitored by a safety relay to start the chlorine scrubber and to close the chlorine supply cylinder valves by the emergency shut-off actuators.
7. Two emergency actuators which close the cylinder valves in case of leaks
8. Two regulating needle valves to control the purge gas flow: one on the left line, the other on the right line.
9. A nitrogen/argon inlet valve, for purging purposes.
10. Purge ball valves, with wet chlorine compatibility check valve.
11. A chlorine outlet valve.