Please DO NOT provide any personal data to us if you do not accept this policy.
Information provided by organisations to us for business purposes would not be considered as personal data. This Policy is not applicable to such business contact information.
- Collection of Personal Data
Our primary goal in collecting your personal data is to serve your better and it intends to:
- Provide you with the services that you have requested
- Contact you for feedback after the provision of our services
- Provide you with offers from AL Circle and its partners from time to time
- Improve our website to elevate your experience and serve you better
- Personal Information we hold about you
- Your full name;
- Your work/home address, work/home telephone number and mobile number;
- Your work/personal email address;
Our website tracking tools also collect information like your IP, Location, Website clicks in anonymized format and aggregates these data.
In the future we will also use your data to enrol you to the other web portals of AL Circle. This will ensure that you get a seamless access to all the platforms of AL Circle.
- Purpose of holding personal data
- Customer Services And Administration :
- We may use and disclose your personal data (including your contact history) to respond to you, if only you have contacted us with any complaints, feedback, comments or suggestions.
- We may contact you via regular mail, fax, e-mail, SMS, telephone or any other means, while using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes.
- If you have consented, we may use your personal data for the purposes of marketing our products and services and those of our strategic partners and business associates e.g. special offers, promotions and informing you of our latest activities. We may analyse and rely on your overall interaction with us In order for us to market products and services which are of special interest and relevance to you to market our products and services which are of your interest and relevance to you (such as but not limited to your participation in promotions or events and your interactions with us.)
- Who we share your data with
We may receive your information from gated downloads, contact us forms, direct emails, mailers, direct dials, tradeshows, and/or subscriptions. This will include your name, email, phone number. We may choose to contact you from the information you provide us to attend your requests.
We do not share your data to any other company without your prior consent other than those licensed software we use for our business operations who process your data under our control:
- ConstantContact for our email marketing and newsletters
- Liquidweb to host our website and all its data
- Zopim and WhatsApp for online chat
- WorldPay for processing payment
- SendGrid for email transaction
- Mailchimp for our email marketing campaigns and newsletters
These licenses are granted to individuals who are working with AL Circle as a full-time/part-time employee. In all cases the servers where your personal data is stored and processed maybe located outside European Economic Area with appropriate information security and data protection in place.
- Sharing your data with other 3rd parties
We do not share your data to any other third parties and should there be a need for the same, the shared information with named 3rd parties would be disclosed to you and only on consent would be shared. We may also share your details under special circumstances such as when we believe in good faith that it is required by law.
- Your Rights
- Right to request access to your personal information (a “subject access request” or “SAR”)
- Right to request correction of the personal information that we hold about you
- Right to request deletion of your personal information
- Right to object to processing of your personal information
- Right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information
- Right to request the transfer of your personal information to another organization
- Right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office about what we are doing with your information:https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- How long we keep your personal information
- We keep your personal information in line with our data retention policy. This means that we will remove data which have collected directly from you from our systems if we haven’t had any direct contact with you for more than 36 months (this period typifies the maximum length of time that a contract could be in negotiation with us).
- For data provided to us by our clients, we are governed by their data retention rules as specified in their privacy notices.
- For further information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to keep your personal information up-to-date
It’s important for both you and us that your personal information is correct. If you are a registered user with us, all your details can be viewed and edited in your user profile. You may also choose to email us at email@example.com.
- How you can find out about the information we hold about you
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
We will get in contact to verify your identity and if we do hold information about you, we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be shared with
- let you have a concise and clear copy of the information
- Asking us to suppress or remove your personal information
- Should you wish to not give consent for a specific purpose or all purposes we call you for in future then you can quickly action this by simply requesting the same when our executive calls you and we will remove mark your information as ‘do not contact’ for the specific purposes you have mentioned, else you could simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you further wish for us to remove your information entirely (and assuming we have no other obligation to keep it) then please let us know and we will do this – but we would encourage you to let us use it for suppression purposes only.
- Links to other websites
We link our website directly to other sites. This privacy notice does not cover the links within our site linking to other websites and organisations. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
- Your use of our services
Please be sure you are aware of these policy terms while you use our site. Should our terms change these will be shown on this page, and we may place notices on other pages of the web site, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
- Contact us if you have further questions
If you have any questions about this notice, then please speak to your project manager, sales representative. If you need further information please email email@example.com.